Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries Bare Skin Review

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Next to shoes and purses, perfume is one of my favorite things. There's nothing that makes me feel more feminine than the right scent.

For a while now I've used the Bare Minerals make-up, and was ecstatic when I learned that the creator had also developed her own perfume.

Even more excited when I was offered the chance to try it and review it!

I wasn't the least bit hesitant to jump right and...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!

The wonderfully blended florals and sexy hint of musk is AWESOME!

I am so adding this perfume to my Christmas wish list (and I'm pretty sure hubby Brian will get it for me since he liked it so well!)

Try it for yourself! Bare Skin has been available at Sephora since October 2009. This high quality perfume sells for $55 for 1.7 oz bottle; $35 for the .7 oz compact; and $30 for the 4.2 oz body cream.

Be sure to visit on Facebook and Twitter too!

P.S. Leslie will be making two (2) in-store appearances this week to celebrate the launch of her exclusive new fragrance collection, Leslie Blodgett Perfume Diaries!

  • If you’re going to be in NYC on 11/18, you can meet Leslie at Sephora Times Square! RSVP here!

  • If you’re going to be in Tampa on 11/19, you can meet Leslie at Sephora International Plaza! RSVP here!

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP