What's Your Favorite New Fall Television Show?

Friday, October 2, 2009


There are a lot of returning shows in this seasons television line-up, but there's plenty of new shows that are bound to become favorites.

Although I didn't catch it, I have heard A LOT of rave reviews about ABC's Flash Forward; a dramatic new series that begins with everyone in the world blacking out for 2 minutes and seeing 6 months into their own future.

CBS also introduced a new sitcom: Accidentally On Purpose. Based on a book by the same name, this 30-minute funny-show is centered around a single woman, her unplanned pregnancy, and coping with the biological father who was supposed to be a one-night-stand.

NBC brought Jay Leno back this season. After leaving late night television, he now has his own hour long show during prime time.

So - here's my question to you this week:


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE NEW FALL TELEVISION SHOW?


My Answer:

I'm loyal kinda gal, holding fast to my favorites such as Law & Order: SVU, Medium, New Adventures of Old Christine, and anything during CBS' Monday night comedy line-up but this season, I'm also adding The Good Wife (CBS) to my must-watch list.

Kimmie

12 chatted about this topic:

MadeInCanarias October 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

Pekin Express and True Blood.

Emilie October 2, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I don't watch much TV anymore since all my time seems to get spent blogging. :)

But I am still loyal to True Blood and try to catch, So You Think You Can Dance, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice if I can!

Elesha October 2, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Accidentally on Purpose and Glee are the only ones that I have watched. But I'm still loyal to CSI: Miami, Medium, Ghost Whisperer and The Biggest Loser.

http://keepinupwiththejspot.blogspot.com

AudreyO October 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I'm watching two shows right now, Hell's Kitchen and Survivor.

Auntie E October 2, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

i do think I have one. Right now I am watch FlashFoward.Not sure how that one will do.

Sues2u2 October 2, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Man, I watch waaaay too much tv to be answering this one! lol

I'm loving the forgotten, flash forward, the vampire diaries, (looking forward to) stargate universe tonight! Plus I have many old favorites that I watch anyway I can!

Beth @ TheAngelForever October 2, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

I have to admit that I have not really watched many of the new shows. I keep forgetting they are on. I am just happy that Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Desperate Housewives are back.

Marie October 2, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

It's not a new show but it is new to me -- I've fallen in love with Burn Notice. And I've just tried out Psych and I think I am going to like that one also.

~ Noelle October 2, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

Oh, I love them all!
Being able to watch tv now... (I used to work the night shift... )
I guess I would say, MERCY or THE GOOD WIFE or MODERN FAMILY!

Becca October 3, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

The Good Wife and Melrose Place are both great :)

kailani October 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

I really enjoyed the season premier of Flash Forward!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP