Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Review and Coupon

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I grew up in a time where hours of tanning was the thing to do. Sunblock was years away from being hip.

I've been a smoker.

I spent years drinking anything but a few glasses of water here an there.

And now, at 36 years old, my skin is starting to show evidence of the lack of proper care.

Fortunately, the makers of Oil of Olay have created a complete line to help reverse those unwanted signs of aging - whether those signs have been accelerated or just a natural part of aging.

I was invited to try the Olay Pro-x Wrinkle Smoothing Cream.

After using this cream for only a week, I have noticed visibly smoother facial skin. And those "crow's feet" around my eyes, especially when I smile, aren't quite as prominent now.

I'm very impressed with the quick results; and, although I find it to be a bit on the pricey side, I plan to continue use of the Wrinkle Smoothing Cream and add a couple more products from Olay that I feel will be beneficial to my nightly cleansing routine.

Want to try it for yourself? Visit www.olayprofessional.com to request a coupon to save $10!

1 chatted about this topic:

The Little Miss October 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

oh im getting this coupon! Love your blog@!@@@
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP