Shop Silver Sky Imports for Unique Gifts from Tibet and Nepal!

Monday, September 28, 2009

I think it's a bit obvious that I'm on the prowl for unique holiday gifts with all the post I've made lately. :)

One more I'd like to add to my recommend list is Silver Sky Imports, a shopping site that offers unique handmade crafts from Tibet and Nepal.

Just one of the examples is the Crystal Singing Bowl you see here to the left.

With their beautiful sounds and interesting history, a crystal singing bowl would make an excellent holiday gift for your loved one.

Silver Sky Imports has a large variety of gifts that are sure to be pleasing as well special!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP