I've Found The Cure for Infertility!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm pretty sure I've discovered the cure for infertility.

No labs. No needles. No uncomfortable doctor's visits.

All you need is a big fat mouth.

Huh?

That's right....the cure for infertility is to talk about other people's children.

To make sure this method works, you need to say phrases such as, "My child would never [...]," My child couldn't [...]," etc.

If you say these powerful phrases, be assured that you will be granted a child that someday will and can.

I was taught this lesson about children several years ago.

Lesson learned. It's over, right?

Nope, God keeps enforcing it to me three fold.

Will it ever end?

With four children, I doubt it.

Fortunately, I have now taken steps to make myself infertile.

I'm hoping that between learning my lesson and medical intervention, it sticks.

For those you who haven't yet been blessed, give it a try. I'm pretty dang positive it will work! ;)

Kimmie

2 chatted about this topic:

Keely September 8, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

If I could rustle up some self-righteousness I'd take that challenge, but as it happens my one kid has already schooled me ;)

Margaret aka: Fact Woman September 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Isn't that the truth. I learned that if I say my child would never... there's a 95% chance that they're doing that thing, right as U'm speaking.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP