CBS Revives Medium: Airs Friday, September 25, 2009

Saturday, September 19, 2009



Ever since Medium aired on NBC in January 2005, I've been a HUGE fan! And like many other avid viewers, I was heartbroken when NBC announced the show's cancellation.

But thanks to CBS, the heartbreak is over.

CBS will premier Medium on Friday, September 25, 2009, following Ghost Whisperer.

What an awesome combination for the paranormal curious!

I was offered an opportunity to be one of the first to view CBS' premier episode of Medium, wherein Allison Dubois (Patricia Arquette) suffers a brain tumor that could lead to loss of her supernatural gift while trying to protect her family from the Mexican drug cartel.

Faithfully watchers will recognize this episode as the series finale episode from NBC.

However, being that CBS has signed on Medium for their fall line-up, it's safe to assume that Allison Dubois will continue her dreaming of past and future events.

And I'll be there watching every minute of it!

Join me, won't you?

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP