Product Review: Boost Kid Essentials Nutritionally Complete Drink

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My four-year-old son eats like a bird.

Literally.

Numerous meals, frequently consisting of worms. (Ok, they're gummies but...)

It leaves me worried about nourishment. So I'm always on the prowl for something he'll like and that offers him something in the way of being healthy.

When I was offered the chance to try Boost Kid Essentials Nutritionally-Complete Drink, I jumped on it.

And wow! He liked them!

Not only him, but my 13-year-old son wanted to suck them down like they were cola too!

Boost Kid Essentials offers 355 calories and 10 grams of protein per serving without sacrificing taste - which is hard to accomplish, as most moms know.

I was relieved to finally find something that could offer good nutrition in the form of a "treat."

The only downside to this product is that you pay a pretty penny for what you get; with each 8.25 fl. oz. drink box costing approximately $2.00 USD.

However, I've decided that the benefits outweigh the excessive cost and will continue to purchase this item. (Purchase them in bulk at Amazon for only $1.97 each, with free super saver shipping!)


Register At the Kid Essentials website to instantly receive $5.00 in Savings and Notification on Future Offers!
Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Shana Putnam August 6, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

I have thought about these becasue Blaze is so picky sometimes and just won't eat much so maybe i should try some and see if he likes them.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP