It's (Almost) Done! Creating a New Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009



I've been reviewing true crime much longer than anything else.

Years longer, actually.

Just that I never thought about putting them into blog format.

Until a few months ago.

Then it seemed too monsterous of a project.

And it was, but I finally did it!

Well - almost did it, I guess I should say. After all, I still have 100 more reviews I need to transfer into it but http://www.truecrimebookreviews.com/ is well underway!

True Crime Book Reviews.com

I hope you'll stop by and visit me. Be sure to leave a comment and let me know you were there! :)

Kimmie

1 chatted about this topic:

Andrea August 25, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Very cool! I just recently switched to Blogger from self-hosted wordpress, so I know what a huge undertaking that kind of thing can be!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP