The Best Ways to Rest, Relax, and Unwind

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Join in Small Talk Six hosted by MomDot each Saturday where respond with 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 pictures - you get the hint - on an assigned topic.

This week's subject: 6 things you do, use to do, or would like to do to relax



  1. Hot Bubble Bath with a Good Book: This is most favorite way to relax. Say this phrase and I immediately begin unwinding.

  2. Read Before Bed: No matter how exhausted, I always take at least 5 minutes to read before going to bed. Nothing like a few minutes of true crime or mystery fiction to send me off to la-la land. (Not always with good dreams though...lol)

  3. Naps: Naps are always good. Rare, but good. Nothing like an afternoon nap, especially on a rainy and/or cold winter's day, to destress.

  4. Wii: But not in combination with Wii Fit. A few games of bowling, and I'm a loosey goosey!

  5. Watch a Funny TV Show/Movie: I love comedy! So anything that turns my giggle box over is relaxing to me.

  6. Ambien: As long time sufferer of insomnia, this magical little pill works wonders to help me unwind so that I can get a good night's sleep (well, when the baby cooperates anyway); which, in turn, is relaxing within itself.

Kimmie

4 chatted about this topic:

Angelj052@gmail.com August 15, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

I like your six..dropping in from Momdot

Lizzie August 15, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

I love reading before bed, too. I can't sleep otherwise!

Staci A August 15, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

I wish I could read before bed, but I know I couldn't stop after a few minutes. I'd be up all night!

Kelly August 15, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Great list. Stopping by from momdot

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP