The Stork Delivered? Let Peachtree Prints Make the Announcement!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

When my daughter arrived in January, I was eager to send out birth announcements.

I searched high and low for birth announcements, finally settling on a package from a local printer.

From grandparents to aunts, uncles, and cousins, everyone was thrilled to learn about the arrival our baby girl along with statistical data such as weight, length, date and time of birth.

Now that I have several family members and friends who expecting their bundles of joy, I'm often asked where they can get affordable, quality birth announcements.

Instead of sending them to the local printer I used, I immediately refer them to an online printer - a company I wish I had found for my own birth announcements; and would have saved me money too: Peachtree Prints Baby Announcements.



The announcement exhibited above is The Becca and was exactly the style I had in mind when searching for my own; featuring babies face and her tiny little hands and feet - all the adorable parts of baby!

Peachtree Prints Baby Announcements are available in over 50 designs. And, as stated on their website:

All of our 5 X 7 birth announcements are printed on your choice of premium 110lb photo-cardstock or you can choose our signature recycled smooth matte cardstock. Envelopes are included in the price. All photo baby announcements and photo birth announcements can be customized to suit your individual style. We are more than happy to adjust fonts, colors, wording, and layout in order to provide you with the perfect birth announcement.


Once your order is placed and photos emailed to the email address specified, customers receive a proof within 24 - 72 hours from a designer.

Before throwing away your money on expensive baby announcements from local printers or standard stock announcements from discount department stores, visit Peachtree Prints for a stylish, affordable way to introduce your new addition.

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP