Cleaning Out The Trashmobile

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Brian is the neat freak in this marriage. I, on the other hand, grew up in a home where my mother was the neat freak - her home, even after 20 years, still looks brand new - so I prefer the "lived in" look (not nasty, just messy).

And so it goes with my minivan, which Brian frequently (but jokingly) refers to as the Trashmobile.

I couldn't get a very good photo of my trash can on wheels; so believe me when I say the photo above doesn't do it justice (or injustice, depending on how you look at it).

This week the first thing on my to do list was to clean out the mess and get it vacuumed.

And I did it!

I'm going to enjoy it for a little bit. It's probably the last cleaning it'll get for, oh, about another year. :)

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

1 chatted about this topic:

B July 14, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Right there with you. I recently tackled my van. I always get upset with my four children because I think it's disprespectful to throw your garbage on the floor...lol..they are only 8mo,3yrs and 6 yrs old but I thought I'd get started on their manners now...lol.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP