Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe (Easy)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I can't explain it, but for some reason I have been craving Chicken Salad Sandwiches lately.

Of course, I'm a picky eater so no fancy sandwiches for me - just the basics, please.

The following is a super simple recipe that was just what I wanted:

Ingredients:

  • 1 c. finely chopped cooked chicken

  • 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped

  • 2 tbsp. sweet pickle relish

  • 1/4 tsp. salt

  • Dash of black pepper

  • 1/3 c. mayonnaise

  • Whole wheat sandwich bread

Combine first 6 ingredients. Spread salad mixture on bread and cut into desired shapes. Chill in covered container until ready to serve.

Blessed with Grace

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP