13 Best Television Sitcoms from a TV Junkie's Point of View

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello, my name is Kimmie and I'm a television addict.

I know it. I admit it.

This week I decided to expose my addiction through Thursday 13 by sharing my list of (in my opinion) the best television sitcoms - past and present - to ever grace television sets.

Here they are, beginning with the very best:

  1. Seinfeld

  2. Friends

  3. The Big Bang Theory

  4. Becker

  5. The King of Queens

  6. Everybody Loves Raymond

  7. Frasier

  8. All In The Family

  9. The Golden Girls

  10. George Lopez

  11. That 70's Show

  12. Still Standing

  13. Absolutely Fabulous


Kimmie

5 chatted about this topic:

Vi (pronounced Vy) July 9, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

i've only watched the golden girls!

she
www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Mitchypoo July 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

I don't know the last one, but i know the rest, so I guess i'm a couch potato too.

Bitter Sweet Moments July 9, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Ok so I know all of them....so I guess that makes me a tv junkie too:) Happy Thursday!!

Susan Cook July 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

I can't think of what Becker is. But I love a lot of those too. Seinfeld and 70's show are awesome!

Happy TT!

Anonymous,  July 9, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

I love #1 and #5. Great list! Happy T13.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP