Weekly Highlights: June 7 - June 13, 2009

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I've become one of them.

You know, the people who "Photoshop it."

And now I get why Photoshop is the bomb. (Is that phrase outdated?)

In between playing with the Photoshop, swimming with the kiddos, and just managing a home in general, I actually did get a few blog posts in.

Here's my accomplishments for this past week:

It's obvious this was a more-play-than-work week.

And I'm still extremely ticked off about the operation aborted message used with Blogger's Follower (Google Friend Connect) widget. I'm starting to think it's Google's conspiracy to force everyone over to Firefox - anyone with me on this?

Well, if summer doesn't keep holding me back, I'll see everyone with some new stuff this week!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP