Monday Menu Plan for Week of May 31, 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009

With the children being out of school for the summer, it's going to be very important that I get back on track with my menu planning.

Yeah, sounds like a plan anyways. ;)

Breakfast: Cold cereal, cinnamon rolls, Pop Tarts, waffles, and Bacon/Sausage, Egg & Cheese breakfast sandwiches.

Lunch: Canned spaghettis, sandwiches and various lunch meats, Ramen noodles, and canned soups.

Dinner:

  • Sunday: Fix it yourself night

  • Monday: Grilled chicken wraps

  • Tuesday: Hamburger steak, baked potatoes, and salad

  • Wednesday: Nachos with Beef (toppings optional: lettuce, tomato, and olives)

  • Thursday: Pot Roast

  • Friday: Mini sandwiches and chips

  • Saturday: Dining out
Kimberly

2 chatted about this topic:

Amy June 1, 2009 at 8:51 AM  

I'm working on my dinner menu today, too. Then it's off to the store after I pick the kids up from school.

I'm excited that there's only a week and half left of school. No more 7am buzzers!

Unknown June 1, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I have a busy week! So I may have to still your Menu this week. Sound great! TFS

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP