Got Ribbon? (Tackle It Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

After several stops and starts, I'm am almost done with the closing of my ribbon business: Weebons.

Not only have I managed to get the rest of the ribbon cut and most of it rolled, but I've also began listing it in lots on eBay!

Soon my house will be ribbon free...yeah! Can you imagine the space this will free up??!!

Lastly, here's my shameless plug. If you're looking for a great deal on ribbon - starting prices below wholesale - check out my eBay auctions!



So what's your Tackle It Tuesday?

Kimberly

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

4 chatted about this topic:

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

I have so much to tackle its not even funny! I guess I need to make a list.

Muthering Heights June 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

I'm sure it will feel good to have it all out of the house!

annies home June 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

thats a good one I had daughter just do this the other day with my ribbon because it totally gets on my mind

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP