13 Things I Miss About Childhood (Thursday 13)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

  1. Early bedtimes

  2. My laundry was done for me

  3. No financial responsiblity

  4. All my meals were cooked for me

  5. No sense of mortality

  6. Gravity has no effect on your body

  7. Hanging out with friends for hours

  8. A part-time paycheck made you feel rich

  9. Your boyfriend breaking up with you or your best friend being mad at you was the worst thing that could happen to you

  10. Eating tons of junk food and still weighing only 100 pounds dripping wet

  11. Believing that you really can change the world

  12. A joke can be made of just about anything

  13. Simplicity

Join the Fun of Thursday 13! Get the Code!


Kimberly

3 chatted about this topic:

Kristina Knight June 11, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

Oh, but as a kid you couldn't stay up late if you wanted...or buy the cool clothes you wanted...or play your own parties...but I know what you mean! Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again, too!

Thanks for stopping by my TT!

jeng June 11, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

I had happy childhood memories and sometimes I wish I could go back to those times again. :)

My T13 is here http://jengspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/06/thursday-thirteen-weddings.html

JO June 11, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

I like the fact that as a kid we don't have to worry about finances or chores or pain.


Here's mine

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP