What's Your Hobby? (Aloha Friday)

Friday, May 22, 2009

An Island Life has put together a wonderful meme called Aloha Friday. If you'd like to learn more and/or join in, be sure to visit An Island Life!

My topic for this week: Recently I've discovered digital scrapbooking. I just can't get enough. Where before my scrapbooks were sitting half done while waiting for me to find time to design, cut, paste, etc. now they are quickly printed, shipped to me and immediately put in their scrapbook home.

I can't believe I didn't discover this months (even years) ago! While some may disagree, to me it makes digital scrapbooking so much more fun because there isn't so much pressure and projects piling up.

I've never been much of a hobbyist. And really thought that I was quickly losing interest in the one and only thing that would be considered a hobby. Now, I think I can officially declare it "my hobby!"

MY QUESTION:

Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?


Kimberly

20 chatted about this topic:

Michie May 22, 2009 at 4:31 AM  

I also love scrapbooking. I'm very intimidated by digital scrapbooking - I have no idea how to get started. I also love to read, and am slowly starting to learn some beginning sewing skills. I am generally drawn to paper crafts though - I love scrapbooking paper. :)

Amy May 22, 2009 at 8:33 AM  

I will have to say I love to garden, go for walks, take pictures, and blogging. Have a great day.

Unknown May 22, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

I like to read, exercise, and blog...Idon't seem to get much time to do any of those things, so being by myself in a quiet room tops my list of interests right now!

Anonymous,  May 22, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

hehe blogging! I'm addicted now

Sawatzky family May 22, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Swimming and photography are big hobbies for me :)

Becca May 22, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Exercising, reading, and games (board, card, etc).

AudreyO May 22, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

I love to scrapbook, play hearts, workout, read and blog. I could stay busy for hours :)

Rob May 22, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Yes cycling (like Lance Armstrong just not as good, LOL)

Beth @ TheAngelForever May 22, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Aside from blogging I also love to take photos, knit, do other crafts and power walk (usually with Leslie Sansone DVDs).

Unknown May 22, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

Blog designing, digital scrapbooking, and photography.

Amy May 22, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

Blogging for sure. :)

And then I also cook, garden, and knit. :)

PMKU May 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

blogging, graphic design, photography

Megan May 22, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Not really, unless you count blogging as a hobby. lol

Ashlee May 23, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

i have LOTS of hobbies: scrapbooking. crafting. laughing. keeping up with my baby girl. and garage sales on saturday keep me pretty busy :)

Deb May 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

I've tried to get into scrapbooking but always get overwhelmed by how much I have to do and all of the stuff to get out, organize, etc. I think I would like digital scrapping a lot more.

My other hobbies are reading, knitting - and blogging. :)

Jennifer May 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

My hobbies (when I have the time) reading, shopping, blogging. Not necessarily in that order. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP