Out of the Mouth of Babes: My Favorite Kidisms

Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's time for Quotable Sunday hosted by A Daily Dose of Toni. If you're interest in playing along with your favorite quotes from movies, songs, books or wherever and whatever, just visit Toni!

This week I'm going to do some of my favorite kidisms from own herd of curtain climbers!

"I love deer hunking!"

"How did she get out of yours tummy? Did she come out yours tail?"

"We broke up because it was awkward. You know, we liked each other and stuff."

"What happened to her ding-ding?"

"Leave the booger in it's home."

Well since I'm having a serious brain fart right now, I'll leave it at that and add to it as I remember them.

And...in the name of protecting the privacy of my ding-a-lings, I didn't specify who said what. :)



10 chatted about this topic:

annies home May 17, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

too cute the darndest things kids say

Anonymous,  May 17, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Oh I love them!! Love leave the boogers in their home. My 2 year old has started picking her nose, Thanks for a nice big smile. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

Those where so cute! My favorite would be "How did she get out of yours tummy? Did she come out yours tail?" I could just hear my 3 year old say that. TFS

Happy Sunday!

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

OMG hahahaha I can't pick a favorite, those were priceless! Happy sunday

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom May 17, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

These are hilarious. You've gotta love kids!

Jaime May 17, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

too funny. kids say the funniest things

Jennifer May 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

These are fantastic! I find this one particularily funny!
"Leave the booger in it's home."

Stacy Uncorked May 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Absolutely hilarious! I love 'kid speak' - never a dull moment! ;)

Enjoy your Sunday! :)

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

Those are too cute! I will have to remember to write some of mine down! Thanks for sharing

Kelly May 19, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

My kids are always saying cute things too but I can never remember them. I need to start writing them down

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP