I Heart Faces Weekly Photo Challenge

Monday, May 18, 2009


This week's I Faces challenge is to submit your favorite photo. Although I've used this photo in a previous post, I can't think of another photo I love more than this one so I'm using it again.

I think this photo captures the spirit of the Magic Kingdom as Walt Disney intended. I don't think I've ever seen a happier child than I saw on this day - actually, that week!



Visit More Participants


"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

10 chatted about this topic:

CLR May 18, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Looks like it was a fun time.

Melinda May 18, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Lol - that is one priceless expression!! Great job!!

Pam D May 18, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

He is lovin' the Disney experience! What a cute pic.. (but don't forget to put that disclaimer in your post... ). Great pick!

Kimmie May 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Pam, thanks so much for the reminder!! :)

tiarastantrums May 18, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

great capture of the famous ears!!

Emily May 18, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Very cute. He looks like he is having the best time...really does capture the spirit of Disney. My kids love it too. Fun shot.

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

What a fun picture! love it :-)

Mandi May 18, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

You have to love Disneyland!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP