DVD Review: Paul Blart Mall Cop

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For years, I was a HUGE fan of the sitcom The King of Queens in which Kevin James was co-star and executive producer.

So I was very excited when I begin seeing trailers for a new movie starring James: Paul Blart Mall Cop.

Paul Blart is a overweight, lonely single father looking for love while eager to join the forces of the New Jersey State Police. Unfortunately, the effects of hypoglycemia keeps squashing those dreams.

In the meantime, Paul Blart works as a security guard at the West Orange Pavillion Mall, where he takes his job very seriously.

And when a group of thieves takes over the mall along with hostages, Paul Blart decides he will defend his mall; a place that he swore to protect (even if it was a personal oath sworn only to himself).

This is an outrageously funny movie. Seldom do I find comedy to be as funny as they once were, but this movie kept me laughing through out.

If you were a fan of James' character Doug Heffernan on The King of Queens, you'll definitely enjoy Paul Blart Mall Cop.

Kimberly

1 chatted about this topic:

Unknown May 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I told my husband I wanted to see. It looks funny! TFS

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP