13 Things I Love About Being A Mother (Thursday 13)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

In honor of Mother's Day, I decided to dedicate my post to the things I love about being a Mother.


13 Things I Love About Being A Mother


  1. Being needed by someone

  2. You never have to be alone

  3. Truly understanding unconditional love

  4. The overwhelming feeling of love at first sight

  5. The kidisms

  6. The adorable handcrafted keepsakes from the little years

  7. The "I Love You[s]" that really are forever

  8. Having someone who believes you can fix anything (the little folk, anyway)

  9. The fun little songs with the cute little movements

  10. The unspoken words of gratitude from teens when you understand

  11. The deeper appreciation developed for my own parents

  12. Knowing that I will live on even after I'm gone

  13. Having a day once a year that I can get away with doing absolutely nothing!

Visit More Thursday 13 Participants!


3 chatted about this topic:

Kristina Knight May 7, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

great list! I'm not a mom (yet) but I have high hopes!!

Mitchypoo May 7, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

That's a wonderful list! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous,  May 7, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

I love being needed, but sometimes the kids take it too far.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP