Monday Menu Planning for the Week of April 26, 2009

Monday, April 27, 2009

My family is loving it that I'm participating in Menu Plan Monday hosted by I'm An Organizing Junkie.

They can log on from anywhere and see what's for dinner that evening.

So...here's my menu plans for the week of April 26, 2009:

4 chatted about this topic:

Rob April 27, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

The Beef Taco Skillet on Wednesday sounds yummy.

Check out my blog and giveaways at www.pbandsmellysdad.com

Anonymous,  April 27, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Kim, your salmon dish sounds very good - I have a similar recipe with bourbon which is also good, but this almost seems like it would be more inclined to make a glaze. Hmmmm...

Zom G. April 27, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

Menu looks great! The beef taco skillet is exactly what my recipe box needs. Thanks for the inspiration.

Algebra Teacher April 27, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

We're having chicken and dumplings this week, too. I'm doing mine in the crockpot (or at least I'm going to try that). Hopefully it will turn out well.

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP