I Heart Faces Weekly Challenge: Reflections

Monday, April 27, 2009


While this isn't a very good photo by even amatuer standards, I chose it for this week since it's one of my personal favorites. To save you a long story that probably wouldn't be interesting to you anyway, I'll summarize: big brother got caught sneaking around in biggest brother's room.

Now you understand! :)


7 chatted about this topic:

Unknown April 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Some of the very best pictures in my album aren't technically good : ). I love the emotion you captured. So sweet!

Kimmie April 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Thank you both for your compliments! :)

Unknown April 27, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

That cute little face does look rather mischievous :-) great shot!

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

Very sweet, Great shot!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP