Saturday, March 28, 2009
Small Talk Six is a weekly meme hosted by Mom Dot. Each week participants are asked to list six things about a specific subject. It can be listed in six paragraphs, six sentences or six photos...just needs to be six.
Head on over to Mom Dot to join in the fun!
Now, Mom Dot wants to know what six things you would do naked if you lived alone for this week's Small Talk Six.
This one was a hard one for me as I do not like being naked. After all, I've had four children - do you know how saggy things can get after that many??!!
But, if I lived alone, I would do these things naked:
- Jump on the couch while eating pizza (borrowed this one from Doug on King of Queens)
- Paint some of the rooms that I've been wanting to redo
- Make a withdrawal in all ones and roll around in it (seen it on the movies, just looks fun...lol)
- Exercise (being naked might be a motivator)
- Take a bubble bath (boring, I know, but it was the best I could come up with)
Be Sure To Enter My Giveaway for Sane Fitness Preggers edition before leaving!