Small Talk Six Gets Naked....And Alone!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Small Talk Six is a weekly meme hosted by Mom Dot. Each week participants are asked to list six things about a specific subject. It can be listed in six paragraphs, six sentences or six photos...just needs to be six.

Head on over to Mom Dot to join in the fun!

Now, Mom Dot wants to know what six things you would do naked if you lived alone for this week's Small Talk Six.

This one was a hard one for me as I do not like being naked. After all, I've had four children - do you know how saggy things can get after that many??!!

But, if I lived alone, I would do these things naked:

  • Jump on the couch while eating pizza (borrowed this one from Doug on King of Queens)

  • Clean

  • Paint some of the rooms that I've been wanting to redo

  • Make a withdrawal in all ones and roll around in it (seen it on the movies, just looks fun...lol)

  • Exercise (being naked might be a motivator)

  • Take a bubble bath (boring, I know, but it was the best I could come up with)

Be Sure To Enter My Giveaway for Sane Fitness Preggers edition before leaving!

6 chatted about this topic:

Lisa March 28, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

haha jumping on the couch while eating pizza is a good one ! I would have to make sure my curtains are closed ! Might cause a accident ! LOL

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

I like the jumping on the couch while naked too. That Doug, he comes up with the craziest things.

Louise March 28, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Rolling around in money sounds divine ! That would definately make me feel rich. Good idea.

Anonymous,  March 28, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Rolling in money! hahahaha Good iddeas!

Karen Coutu March 28, 2009 at 2:24 PM  

#4 sounds like fun! I'll have to try that one sometime.

Angela March 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Totally get the saggy issue which is why this was hard for me too! Exercising while naked could be a great motivation esp if a mirror was involved. Now would that be motivation to lose weight or just trigger major depression!! ha!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP