Saturday, February 28, 2009
Ok, let me just be frank here.... this is my first small talk post. That said, I have just one thing to ask of you: please don't laugh! (said as I laugh myself...lol)
Looking through the list of the Small Talk Six topics, I'm glad that I'm starting out with a list that is easy for me. After all, who doesn't have six things that never fail to make them smile, right? (Eww, that's right, I forgot about my nasty neighbor down the street - but he doesn't blog and therefore doesn't count. lol)
Now, six things that never fail to make me smile. Let's see...
- My 38 year old husband who is forever trapped in a 3 year old mindset.
- The quick and natural smile of my newborn daughter.
- When my four year old son out of the blue softly says, "I love you."
- When my 12 year old son completes his homework without hassle.
- When my 17 year old son actually admits that I know what I'm doing when it comes to teenage life experiences.
- Bedtime. (Enough said!)