Small Talk Saturday: 6 Things That Never Fail To Make Me Smile

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ok, let me just be frank here.... this is my first small talk post. That said, I have just one thing to ask of you: please don't laugh! (said as I laugh myself...lol)

Looking through the list of the Small Talk Six topics, I'm glad that I'm starting out with a list that is easy for me. After all, who doesn't have six things that never fail to make them smile, right? (Eww, that's right, I forgot about my nasty neighbor down the street - but he doesn't blog and therefore doesn't count. lol)

Now, six things that never fail to make me smile. Let's see...


  1. My 38 year old husband who is forever trapped in a 3 year old mindset.

  2. The quick and natural smile of my newborn daughter.

  3. When my four year old son out of the blue softly says, "I love you."

  4. When my 12 year old son completes his homework without hassle.

  5. When my 17 year old son actually admits that I know what I'm doing when it comes to teenage life experiences.

  6. Bedtime. (Enough said!)

7 chatted about this topic:

Karen Coutu February 28, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

Ditto to #1 and #3 will getchya everytime!

Staci A February 28, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Bedtime-great one that didn't even cross my mind. I have to agree that #3 gets me every time too!

Claire February 28, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Aww.. your #3 made me tear up a little!

I love 6 as well ((sigh))

=) Keep the Small Talk UP!

Heather February 28, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Totally didn't even think about #6, but bedtime does make me smile too.

Upstatemamma February 28, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Number 5 is my favorite!!!! Really cool list. Have a great weekend!!!

Night Owl Mama March 1, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

Number 5 YES...I have a 19 yr old just like that. He actually has been admitting a lot more lately

Anonymous,  March 1, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

I laughed with number 1. Aren't all men kids trapped in an adult's body :)

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP