Thursday, January 1, 2009
With the kids out of school for the summer, it's very important for me to get back on track with the menu planning.
Here's my plans for this week:
Breakfast: cold cereals, Pop Tarts, Cinnamon Rolls, Toaster Strudels, Waffles, and Bacon/Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuits.
Lunch: Canned Spaghettis, Ramen Noodles, Canned Soups, Microwavable Meals, Frozen Pizza, and Sandwiches with Various Lunch Meats.
- Sunday: Fix it yourself night.
- Monday: Grilled Chicken Wraps
- Tuesday: Country Fried Steak with Mash Potatoes, Green Beans
- Wednesday: Nachos with Beef (lettuce, cheese, tomato toppings optional)
- Thursday: Pot Roast
- Friday: Subs
- Saturday: Mini sandwiches & chips