Tell Me Thursday: Hulk Excited

Thursday, March 12, 2009

For yesterday's Wordless Wednesday, I posted a pic I titled Hulk Excited. Here's the story behind that pic for Tell Me Thursday...

It was Christmas morning 2008. My youngest son, 4 years old, was running around like a rabid squirrel waiting for his mom and dad and two older brothers (at 12 and 17, even Christmas isn't an occasion to get out of bed early) to get up so that we could begin the gift opening.

When finally we were ready to open gifts, he immediately grabbed the largest gift he had. Little did he know that this "big gift" contained the Fisher Price Smart Cycle that he had been asking to have for months.

When finally the wrapping paper was off enough for him to see the picture on the front, I captured this photo just as he was letting out a scream that eventually led to screaming and jumping!

I think it goes without saying that he enjoyed the gift tremendously...and still is!


See More Tell Me Thursday Stories!

2 chatted about this topic:

The Blonde Diaries March 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

What a great story. I love when I give a gift that makes someone's day like that. That photo is priceless.

chele March 12, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

I love it when kids get dressed for the occasion! I would have never guessed it was Christmas morning! Great shot and great story. Thanks for joining us at Tell Me Thursday!

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP