Photo Affections.com Let's You See It Before You Buy It!

Thursday, August 20, 2009


With so many babies being born in our family, I'm always on the lookout for birth announcements to give as a gift.

When Photo Affections.com offered the opportunity for me to review their site, I was hoping to discover some new, unique designs.

I found more than that!

Not only do they offer simply adorable baby announcements, but customers are able to preview their item before purchasing with a simple 3 step, pop-up window (not blocked by pop-up blockers), fast loading ordering system.

Now that is unique!

With over 140 designs, you're sure to find a design to your liking and you'll know for sure even before you order!

Kimmie

0 chatted about this topic:

Post a Comment

I ♥ Comments!

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP